- Language Collections
- Polish Cued Speech Corpus of Hearing-Impaired Children
- 1 Concatenated Audio, CHAT and Phon files
1 Concatenated Audio, CHAT and Phon files
Detailed Metadataexpand all
- Name : 1 Concatenated Audio, CHAT and Phon files
- Title : 1 Concatenated Audio, CHAT and Phon files
- Date : 2020-05-06
- Description : Yvan Rose and Natalie Penney concatenated the audio files for each subject and task and converted the original transcripts (orthography only) into session-long, audio-linked sets of transcripts in both CHAT and Phon formats.
- Continent : Europe
- Country : Poland
- Region : Kalisz
- Name : Polish Cued Speech Corpus of Hearing-Impaired Children
- Name : Anita (Trochymiuk) Lorenc
- Email : email@example.com
- Description : This corpus contains recordings of elicited single-word Polish utterances from 20 hearing-impaired children between the age of 8 and 12. The utterances were elicited using two types of tasks: • Task 1: picture naming task (labeled 'gol' and 'wyr') - involved vocabulary typically familiar to hearing children at the level of nursery school (for 2-year-olds). The stimuli labeled as 'gol' were aimed to obtain realizations of all Polish phonemes, while 'wyr' were additional items for the naming task. • Task 2: reading task (labeled 'opoz') - was a reading task primarily aimed at obtaining realizations of minimal pairs for voiced-voiceless contrasts. See the PDF document in the Info directory for further details about the study as well as the file name conventions.
Anita Lorenc. (2020). Item "1 Concatenated Audio, CHAT and Phon files" in collection "Polish Cued Speech Corpus of Hearing-Impaired Children". The Language Archive. https://hdl.handle.net/1839/34642cb8-f839-42ee-ad22-7120fc5ea2c9. (Accessed 2022-08-19)
Note: This citation was extracted automatically from the available metadata and may contain inaccuracies. In case of multiple authors, the ordering is arbitrary. Please contact the archive staff in case you need help on how to cite this resource.