- Evolutionary Processes in Language and Culture
- Spanish (spa)
Detailed Metadataexpand all
- History : NAME:imdi2cmdi.xslt DATE:2016-09-09T15:37:00.017+02:00.
- Name : recordings
- Title :
- Date : 2012
- Description : Spanish elicitation data for colour, body parts, containers and spatial relations.
- Description : The Evolution of Semantic Systems(EoSS)project is a research initiative of the Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics. The main aim of the EoSS project is to investigate how meanings vary over space and change over time. We focus on different kinds of categories: containers (kinds of objects), colour (attributes of objects), body parts (parts of objects), and spatial relations (how objects are related to one another). For more background information visit the website (http://www.mpi.nl/departments/other-research/research-consortia/eoss). This archive consists of data from 62 languages of the Indo-European language family, two languages of the Uralic language family and data from the European Isolate. The archive contains the audio recordings and coded data from around 20 participants of each language.
- Continent : Europe
- Country : Spain
- Region :
- Address :
- Genre : Elicitation Data
- SubGenre : Unspecified
- Task : Unspecified
- Modalities : speech
- Subject : Colour,Body Parts,Containers,Spatial relations
- Interactivity : non-interactive
- PlanningType : planned
- Involvement : elicited
- SocialContext : Controlled environment
- EventStructure : Unspecified
- Channel : Experimental setting
- References :
[author(s)]. (2012). Item "recordings" in collection "EOSS". MPI for Psycholinguistics Archive. https://hdl.handle.net/1839/00-0000-0000-0021-212D-6. (Accessed 2022-06-27)
Note: This citation was extracted automatically from the available metadata and may contain inaccuracies. In case of multiple authors, the ordering is arbitrary. Please contact the archive staff in case you need help on how to cite this resource. Author information could not be extracted automatically for this resource.