Duration/ Time Subdivision

Hallo,
ich sitz aktuell an einer Arbeit, bei der ich die Anzahl bestimmter Worte und die Dauer bestimmter Tätigkeiten erfassen möchte, hierbei habe ich aber Probleme diese in eine Excel-Datei zu exportieren.
Laut meiner Recherche muss ich um die gesamte Dauer der Segmente einer Zeile zu erfassen, eine Time Subdivision Typ erstellen, wenn ich dann aber eine zugehörige Zeile erstellen will, kann ich diesen erstellten Typ nicht beim linguistischen Typ auswählen. Aktuell müsste ich jedes einzelne Segment der Zeile antippen und die angezeigten Sekunden abtippen, ich denk das geht einfacher… kann mir da jemand helfen?
Das andere wäre: Wie muss ich die verbalen Äußerungen in der Zeile markieren, dass ich nachher die Anzahl dieser extrahieren kann?
Und nun letzter Punkt, wie bekomme ich das ganz dann nach Excel?
Ich wäre euch super super dankbar, wenn mir jemand helfen könnte.
Vielen Dank schonmal!

English:
I am currently working on a project where I need to track the frequency of specific words and the duration of certain activities. However, I am facing difficulties exporting this information to an Excel file.

Based on my research, it seems that I need to create a “Time Subdivision” type to capture the total duration of segments within a line/Tier. However, when I try to create an associated line/Tier, I am unable to select this created type under the linguistic type. Currently, I would have to find myself manually tapping each individual segment in a line/tier to transcribe the displayed seconds, but I believe there must be a simpler way. Can someone assist me with this?

Another question is: How should I mark verbal expressions in a line so that I can later extract the count of these expressions?

Lastly, how can I export all this information to Excel?

I would be incredibly grateful for any assistance.
Thank you very much in advance!

Hello,

tracking and exporting the frequency of words and/or the duration of activities is, in principle, not limited to a specific tier type. In general there are two ways to extract that kind of information: using search, in the current single file or in multiple files, or using View->Annotation Statistics or its multiple file counterpart. The results can always be exported to tab-delimited text or csv files (and thus to Excel).

Now, it depends a lot on how the tiers and annotations in your project look like. E.g. if your annotations contain (multiple word) sentences/utterances, it is possible to find how often e.g. the word “ich” occurs within those tiers and annotations (but not the total duration of these occurrences).
If your transcriptions contain e.g. “activity” tiers where each annotation only contains “A” or “B” or any other code to identify a specific activity, it’ll be possible to both find the frequency and the duration of those activities.

Maybe you can provide some additional information and/or example annotations to illustrate your questions (also concerning your second question about marking verbal expressions)?

-Han